A line of strikingly simple wooden watches designed to make the wearer feel close to nature. Analog Watch Co. fashions high-quality wood into lightweight timepieces that double as wearable art.
Each piece is showcasing the natural wood features. Crafted with high-quality Swiss parts and top-grain leather straps, its elegant appearance doubles as a wearable sculpture.
Choose from these three beautiful models:
Bamboo with Teak Strap & Gold Finishing
Blackwood with Soft, Black Leather Strap & Gold Finishings
Red Sanders Wood with Makore Wood Strap & Silver Finishings
- Care: Handle with care, watch sculpture is a wearable piece of art
- Each watch is one-of-a-kind artwork, exact colors of wood and grain may vary slightly
- Minimalistic design without hour marks or with gold/silver hour marks
- Precise Japanese quartz movement
- 80% biodegradable, eco-friendly design
- Lightweight and proportioned for unisex, lasting comfort
- Body assembled in small batches in Shenzhen, China
- Dimensions: Strap: 10" long x 0.75" wide; Body 1.75" x 0.4"
- Weight: 0.06 lb.
- Please note: Due to the unique, natural materials used in these watches, they must be handled with care
The line first took shape as Lorenzo’s senior thesis. He's an avid nature enthusiast who created his first wooden wrist watches to bring the wearer a little closer to nature. And it didn’t take him long to realize there could be a market for his work. After a successful Kickstarter, Lorenzo found combinations of high-quality woods to create comfortable, and surprisingly lightweight, wearable works of art . . . which just happen to keep time. True to Lorenzo’s naturalistic roots, he designs Analog’s watches to work with the wood’s natural grain.
From there, he next designed watches made of marble—another earthy tribute that's earth-friendly, too. Each watch is mainly biodegradable and packaging is made from recycled raw materials. Plus, as a synergistic way of giving back, Analog plants a tree for every watch sold.